POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seeding time : Re: Seeding time Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seeding time
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Jan 2006 03:29:01
Message: <43bf7bcd@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht

> Nice though f_ridged_mf is a little bit obvious on the foreground, isn't
it?
> Maybe sharp ridges are unnatural at this scale (should be eroded)

Thanks Marc!
Yes I agree. In fact the landscape at the base of the cliff is still not
entirely to my liking. I want to experiment further with that part.

> At least hay fever should be impossible with pollen bigger than nostrils
;-)

LOL! True if these were pollen.... I believe they are seeds, and thus may be
harmless... except if they were carnivorous!

Thomas